Friday, August 5, 2011

6 Things I’ve realized during the past month…

These are little things I realized during the past month … from beginning of July till today . Why am I writing them ? I don’t know honestly but there are many things I want to share with many of my friends and people generally and why ? maybe because I’m a bit talkative … I don’t know !
Mainly it’s an English post but Arabic might be used as well.
1- TV … y u no have new actors ? I was amazed seeing Egyptian series to have the same damn actors that I’ve been watching since I was a damn baby ! with the same fugly faces and same acting techniques ! Man this is 2011 ! what the hell ? bring new frigging actors ! only new style and actor I found was with Ahmed Mekky and it was hell good and hell funny … please ! have mercy ! more new stuff please !
2- Apple now is picking the ripe fruit they planted in 2007 . After the domination of Symbian that was sparked by the very needed evolution made by Nokia in the very beginning of the 2000s , the very old and prestigious Apple came back to life through iPod then iPhone which shook the cell phone world to the core and now they took the crown of the king of smartphone makers from Nokia in 2011 … Bravo Apple ! but beware ! for another beast is coming !running towards you like a raging bull … a beast called Google with its favourite sidekick : Android which doesn’t only release almost hundreds of phone models from many phone makers but also produces each year a dozen of top notch phones ( specially these created by Samsung ) while Apple on the other hand produces just one masterpiece per year … which became to be honest a very slow process considering how fast technology goes now ! A very neat and progressing OS that changes its looks and functionalities and expands beyond its limits  by each release and update . Samsung are making top-notch phones with amazing specs and amazing hardware ( specially monitors ) that as long as you hold a GS2 next to the masterpiece iPhone 4 you’ll easily see the Korean masterpiece overshinning  with its monstrous beauty of colours and symmetry. Your time is coming to an end , Apple because your prestigious iOS is overlooked by a more prestigious concept called Freedom. Mr Jobs neglecting the most used player in the world because he thinks the performance is too “fungus” for his precious iOS , using less than class cameras ( up till iPhone 4 honestly ) and neglecting a very useful tech called SD Cards , jailbreaking unlocking etc etc *yawn* and more stuff . Thank God for my new phone for it’s helpful, easy going and as lovely as it could be , we toz fik ya Osos TouchWiz 4 is good  !
3- Egypt has good looking , young and not boring girls who are less than 25 and single ! My friends do not miss the opportunity! I was hooked a while ago luckily and thankfully to the Lord but seeing you all single and miserable started to piss me off ! everyone except for Tabbakh should start looking up and why you “no”, Tabbakh ? you know !
4-FIFA 12 on the PC is gonna rock ! I didn't see an actual gameplay video yet and I don’t need to ! This game is MINE ! can’t wait to have it and play with it and against my friends ! and any miserable SOB who still likes PES , may God dysfunctions that part in your brain that makes you do ! and glory glory Man United ! best team in the world … why ? Because it’s really different !
5-The Revolution Spark is over . I loved it , I enjoyed it and hell I wish it wouldn’t end but people laid me down ! After all what the majestic SCAF has done and will do and after the not well done yet hysterical play called Mubarak’s Trial , there is nothing I can do but to pray and wish for Justice to prevail , Science and Spirituality to unite and overcome Ignorance and Stupidity in this country ! وربنا يهديكم يا شعب جاع وجري ورا بطنه ولا طالشي!خلي بطنكو تنفعكم يا ولاد الصرمة !
6-Last and anything but least : I’ve been blessed with an angel in July .. and as they always recommended : I let her go … and waiting for her to come back to see and believe that she is meant for me . Thanks for making 2011 the best year in my life and thank God , for real big thanks . Nothing more can be said about this.
If I ruined my fasting with this , Allahuma enni Sa’em !
Ramadan Karim and I love you all ! You and “you” the most !
5/8/2011

11 comments:

  1. It's good to let out some steam from time to time so I totally get this post ;) I'm sure many people will feel the same anyways.
    I'm hoping things will go well with all this politics bulls*t that's going on there, hope Fifa 12 will soon fly into your arms *cheesy wink* aaaand praying to God I land safe in Cairo once again. ASAP and I mean it ;)
    Bless you and have a Happy Ramadan.... I dunno what to use here... Happy? Easy? ... I'm confused... whatever, you get it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. H...my friend...my best friend...first of all although its not an article written for a specific reason...or specific cause...but i really really liked it...felt like we've hanged out together or something and had that nice talk.

    1) well...i agree with u but not totally...coz actually there some new actors other than ahmed mekky who have been doing some nice work too...n actually those series are the most watched and applauded this Ramadan...other than el Rayan for Khaled saleh who i really respect..there are "elmowaten X" and "abwab el khof"...those are really good...the cameras which are used in both are new to the Egyptian TV...but all in all...still i agree with u:)..ah..also before i forget u shud take a look at "qesas el 7ayawan" for yahia el fakharani...the cartoon is good :)

    2- i have no comment concerning this....coz as u know i'm not educated enough in this but i'm enjoying reading and listening to these topics those days and u know why:D but also i wud say..."toz feek ya osos" :D:D:D howa keda ZETA :D

    3- hahahahaha....that topic made me laugh :D but tell me, that "no" coz i've been thru alot :D like really ALOT..or you want me to FOCUS? :P

    4- i'm so damn excited too about this Game...n i'm really considering upgrading my laptop for it ;)

    5- that so makes the two of us my friend !!

    6- all i cud say in that is "ya sawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam" :D:D:D:D:D...haha..no really...God Bless u :))

    i dont think u ruined ur seyam wala 7aga:))..sawman maqbolan w eftaran shaheyan GEDDY:D

    Enjoy ur day my best friend

    and thank yooooooou ya H:))

    Bakho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anzu : it can be happy or u can say Ramadan Karim as we say in arabic...and I cant wait for u to come back;)i love u so :">

    Bakho : thanks for dropping a comment begad..ill share this note with the rest but i cant imagine them replying the same as u did...sa3at beteb2a walad 3azim :-P thx bro !

    ReplyDelete
  4. H...bro...my pleasure walahi:)))w ma3ak 7a2..sa3at bab2a..w sa3at not :D:D:D...don't even mention it my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tayeb ya H, I did read this :) ... And BTW, I all previous posts, I just don't comment much, you know my style, right ?

    I agree with Tabbakh in that it looks like a conversation out of hangout, so I guess I can get in on that :) Here we go ...

    1. You know I don't watch TV so I really have no idea what you're talking about :D

    2. I may have something to say here :) First of all, I hate Apple, you know this and one the main reasons I bought an Android phone was "I don't want to spend money on Apple products". But, I try to be objective man, you can't deny they make some pretty sweet stuff :)) Here's some cool info on the subject:
    a. Android has now around 50% share of the globale smartphone market (numbers in the US may vary, but still) - http://mashable.com/2011/08/02/android-market-share/ - From the article, you can see that Apple also was winner last quarter, and the real loser here of course is, the Nokia-Symbian alliance :))
    b. The strongest thing about Apple is that they make a lot of money, actually the most. Man, check they Q3 results for 2011: http://business.ezinemark.com/apples-astonishing-third-quarter-revenue-2011-7736e84dd4aa.html ... They made what google made in the entire last yeast :D Check google's numbers: http://investor.google.com/financial/tables.html ... What's interesting about this is, Android stuff accounts for less than 4% of Google's revenues, in the "Other Revenues" category
    c. Despite the numbers and the fact that I acknowledge that Apple creates very neat stuff, I love Google and I hate Apple.
    d. re TouchWiz 4: Man, I only talk about the way it looks, not saying it's bad though. I'm only saying that stock Android UI, HTC sense and probably Cyannogenmod's UI actually look nicer and neater :P

    3. Finally, man! It's good to finally see you acknowledge that there's hope in Egyptian girls after all :) Not that I said this to you before or anything, but I did believe in this all along. Really not sure what the not-for-Tabbakh this is for, but it somehow makes sense and you know, it feels right :P

    4. Okay... I guess.

    5. Well, you're right the spark may be long over, but the spirit definitely isn't, so much has changed already and yet more change to come. About the trial, call it all you want: fake, farce, play, show, act, etc... But a few facts remain:
    a. No matter how fake we believe it to be, 8 months ago, we wouldn't even dare have a dream about one then this "fake" trial for even the smallest, most insignificant government official no matter what he did, let alone the president.
    b. It still is a historic moment, and the whole world is watching with a great deal of respect
    c. It is a real horror movie -no matter how fictional- for tyrants and dictactors around the world (especially Arab world)
    d. Yes I realize that this trial is the carrot SCAF is dangling in front of our eyes to keep us calm, but that doesn't change the fact that we, the people, got it this far, with no external help and despite all obstacles. And you know, the only reason SCAF went through that much trouble preparing for this show is that they really are afraid of the people, yes they are scared shitless of the Egyptian people and what they are capable of. This has to count for something, dude :)

    6. Wishing you both all the best, you have something beautiful here, both of you, I saw it in your eyes. So god bless you and "rabena yetamem lokom 3ala kol 7'eir insha'allah". And oh, don't ruin it! Kidding :P, I know you won't :)

    Bas keda ya H, comment taweel 3areed aho :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? It doesn't render links and I can't format text?!!

    Ma3lesh ya H, copy we paste ba2a :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post ;) covered a lot of topics.. and a lot of replies.. you know me .. i hate reading long posts !! bas yours and tabbakh's i read :D anyway...

    1) Noticed that years ago :S pisses me off !! same old boring routine !!! and tabbakh yes.. there might be good "Stories", good "Directing" but it's the Same exact acting/emotions everything that we've seen so many times before.. . and don't make me start on the clichés they keep doing in ta2riban all of them ... all an all i hate egyptian tv !!!

    2) Apple / Android.. lool lately the competitions was fierce.. and i remember i showed you the article from machables showing nokia's market share being eaten by samsung "which market's share grew by 520%" what i have to say about this is i stopped loving a brand and hatting the other.. i know what i need .. i know how much i'll pay .. i buy the best suitable product that fits my needs :D... no more cults :D

    3) well i agree with you .. this is true.. bas am not ready man for a relationship right now.. i don't have a steady job.. i don't have a real job lool .. am still building a career "hopefully insha'allah" can't start something i can't finish man .. what if it gets serious !!?? what will i do then ?? tell her sorry !! :D lool maybe next year or the year after.. bas right now.. i don't think so... and by the way am not miserable !! :D am happy Dog :D

    4)lool can't wait too :D i loved 2011 :D and yes.. Man UTD is a SUPER COOL team .. and the premier league this year will be AWESOME !! all teams are prepped.. locked and loaded with some amazing palyers.. i think this year will be an exceptional year :)

    5) Ahhh the subject of the hour.. well .. i agree with what you said.. but after reading for a while.. and simply googling mubarak on google.. i totally agree with oss... it left an impact on the whole world !! i won't lie.. i wanted more.. Way more than that.. bas el hamdolelah 3ala kol shei2.. who knew that mubarak will leave the thrown in my lifetime !! LOOL

    6) well i always felt that the Andra project was a success from day one !! :D hope you guys all the best... ;)

    PS: lool i know i am going to be insulted for that.. but i have no clue why your fasting may be broken :D looool but am sure it wont.. as far as i heard written words are ok but if you say it with your mouth .. that's when you get in trouble :D

    The Big White Seng ;) Tara Taratenten .. TatAAAA TaTAAAAA (8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. both osos and karim ... ill have replies to u in real better ... bcuz my comment section is already bigger than the post itself .. im glad i tickled ur senses and made u comment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post ya H :D ana 3wzak tdomni m3 tbakh

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1- I agree with you … it is very boring … I don’t know how people can still watch these stupid creatures
    But I think after few years things will change because youth will dominate the media somehow … YouTube for example … Egyptians have changed the way they use this site …. For example Bassem Yousef and Mona Tov and others, they made a new way of criticize the current events … may be after a while we will see new creative things

    3- I totally agree with Seng … In addition to that it is much easier to start my life alone … I have all the choices (Work, travel, study more)
    About the good girls ... You are right H.. The community still has good girls but we have to search deep

    5- I am not worry about Mubarak’s trial …. It will take a long time and I am quite satisfied
    Actually what is making me sad is how people may turn against the revolution
    People were happy after what happened in Tahrir in the first of Ramadan … believe me it must be understood that we need another tool except (protesting and closing the square) to make pressure on the SCAF or the government
    We need someone who can do politics

    6- Wish you both the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. u all blessed my blog...im so glad u replied ... i have replies also but face to face is better ;) ure all great !

    ReplyDelete